Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 2320 Cunningham Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46224
Busy people don't have time to be sick, so when an illness creeps up it is important to get better quickly. During these times a walk-in clinic is perfect because you do not have to make an appointment in advance. Our MinuteClinic® is available every day of the week to fit your schedule, whether you are a full-time parent, a busy professional or a student. You can find us near the corner of Cunningham Rd and Crawfordsville Rd, across the street from the Speedway Shopping Center.
Reasons to visit us
If you are hesitant to try a walk-in clinic, don't be. There are many advantages compared to visiting a regular doctor's office. Obviously, the convenience of evening and weekend hours is a bonus, but there is so much more. Our location inside CVS Pharmacy® allows you to pick up household items and gifts at the same time so you don't have to run multiple errands. You can also pick up any necessary medication or other recommended treatment.
Another benefit of our clinic is our providers are qualified and trained to take care of patients who are 18 months and older. This means you can bring the whole family in as opposed to making multiple appointments at different physician's offices. Our MinuteClinic® practitioners are also able to help in over 120 ways, ranging from illness care to prevention services.
We are designed to help patients on a walk-in basis, and you can go online to see what the wait times are and even hold your place in line. If it is more convenient you can schedule an appointment for a specific time. You will also find our services are more affordable than at other healthcare facilities.
How we can help
It may be obvious to visit our clinic when you do not feel well, but there are many other ways we can help. Our services include:
- Illness care – skin conditions, allergies, gout, bronchitis, strep throats, upper respiratory infections, sinus congestion, pink eye, mono, heartburn, vomiting, nausea, flu, urinary tract infections and earaches
- Injury treatment – minor burns, tick bites, bug stings, splinter removal, cuts, minor wounds, blisters and joint sprains and strains
- Wellness and prevention – screenings and monitoring, titers testing, ear wax removal, physicals, smoking cessation, eyelash lengthening consultation, weight loss programs, vaccinations and TB testing
- Travel health – motion sickness avoidance, malaria treatment, care for traveler's diarrhea and typhoid care
- Women's health – birth control consultation, pregnancy testing and yeast infection treatment
We accept insurance of all types
To help keep your care even more affordable, we accept the majority of insurance plans. You can find out what your insurance covers by calling your provider or you can present your card at your visit and we can check for you. For deductibles, co-pays and services that are not covered we accept credit cards, cash and checks for payment.
Visit our MinuteClinic®
The next time you need medical attention, search for a walk in clinic near me. We are just east of I-74, making it easy to get to us. If you need directions or you have questions about our services, give us a call at 1-866-389-2727 .