Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 2344 South Church Street, Burlington, North Carolina 27215
When you suddenly feel ill, you don’t want to wait until your doctor has an opening to see you. The good news is at MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® in Burlington, our physician assistants and nurse practitioners can take care of a variety of health issues. Conveniently located on the corner of Church Street and Colonial Drive by Gold’s Gym, we take walk-ins as well as scheduled appointments.
We offer multiple healthcare services
With a focus on ensuring residents of Burlington and surrounding areas are in the best health, MinuteClinic® offers multiple healthcare services. They include:
- Women’s care – Whether you need birth control, treatment for a yeast infection, a pregnancy evaluation or a diagnosis for urinary or bladder infections, we handle those issues specific to women’s health.
- Physicals and wellness exams – Sports, camp and DOT physicals are taken care of in just a short amount of time at our clinic. We also handle consultations for eyelash lengthening procedures, TB testing, weight loss programs, ear wax removal and other general medical examinations.
- Skin condition diagnosis and treatments – Skin conditions come in many forms and we treat most of them including minor psoriasis, swimmer’s itch, poison ivy, skin irritation, athlete’s foot, ringworm, acne and rosacea.
- Screenings and monitoring – Our screenings include your basic health screenings, as well as cholesterol, diabetes and hepatitis C. We also monitor high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and asthma.
- Minor illness diagnosis and treatments – Minor illnesses we evaluate, diagnose and treat are issues such as gout, indigestion, vomiting, styes, bladder infections, sore throats, bronchitis and more.
- Minor injury diagnosis and treatments – Injuries come in all shapes and sizes and our physician assistants and nurse practitioners are experienced in treating minor burns, blisters, strains, sprains, bug bites and stings, tick bites and splinters.
Our MinuteClinic® professionals are also available to take care of your travel-related health needs. This includes motion sickness prevention, typhoid treatment, pre-travel consultations and more.
Our clinic will help ensure you stay on schedule with immunizations
Certain immunizations have to happen at certain times in a person’s life. For patients who are at least 18 months old or older, we offer immunization services. Our vaccines include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
Other injections we offer include the vitamin B12 injection and birth control.
Don’t forget your flu shot
The flu shot is important to get each year. If you’re wondering, “Is there a walk in clinic near me so I can quickly get my flu shot?” check us out on Church Street. If that’s still too much of a drive, contact us to find out where our nearest offsite Flu Clinic is. We set up temporary clinics at businesses and community centers around town so more people have easy access to the flu shot.
Let’s get you on track to better health
At CVS Pharmacy® MinuteClinic® in Burlington, we place our patients as our top priority. Accepting most insurance plans, credit, cash and check, we make it easy to afford the healthcare you need most. Come visit us or give us a call at 1-866-389-2727 and let’s get your health in order.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."