Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 5566 S 56th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
Lincoln is home to fun activities such as the children’s zoo, Nebraska state capitol, Pioneers Park Nature Center and Sunken Gardens. Unfortunately, as you must know all too well, even a small bout of allergies or a blister on your foot can derail the fun.
Let MinuteClinic® help. Lincoln has multiple locations in town, including the one at 5566 S. 56th Street inside CVS Pharmacy®. Come find us near 40th and Highway 2 Park and Larson Park. We’re open seven days a week!
Treating blisters, chicken pox, sinus infections and much more
If you’re dealing with an illness such as a sinus infection and congestion, cough, bronchitis, indigestion or mouth pain, we know that it can disrupt your day and mood. A minor illness isn’t truly minor! A similar principle applies to “minor” injuries such as blisters, cuts, burns and bug bites or stings. At our clinic, you can receive prompt and professional treatment, and hopefully get healthy again sooner rather than later.
We also help with skin conditions including shingles, scabies, lice, chicken pox, sunburn, swimmer’s itch and acne. Our other services include the following:
- Vaccinations: Protect yourself and your family against flu, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, polio and other conditions.
- Women’s services: Receive birth control care, pregnancy evaluations and treatment for yeast infections and other infections.
- Physicals and general wellness: Get physicals for college, camp, sports or work, and use our wellness services for ear wax removal, TB testing, smoking cessation, weight loss and more.
- Travel health: Consult a professional before a big trip for concerns such as disease, motion sickness and traveler’s diarrhea, and seek help if you believe you have Zika.
- Screenings and monitoring: Receive screenings, monitoring and treatment for diabetes, and get help with other chronic conditions such as high cholesterol and asthma.
A few reasons why MinuteClinic® makes your life easier
Going to the doctor can be a headache that involves taking hours off work. MinuteClinic® may revamp your medical care experiences, starting with the walk-in availability seven days a week (with evening hours during the week). No appointment is necessary to be seen, although you can certainly make one if you prefer. Check the approximate wait times online to see which route looks more attractive at the moment.
Our clinic accepts most insurance plans and welcomes uninsured patients. You can check out the price lists posted online to see all of our services and how much they should cost you. After all, it’s unfair to go into a medical appointment having no idea how much you could owe on the bill.
Being inside CVS Pharmacy® is also nice. You don’t have to go far to pick up a prescription or to shop for medications and health care items.
In Lincoln, you have your choice of MinuteClinic® locations (all of them are great!). If you type, “walk in clinic near me,” on your smartphone, you can see which location is closest. Compare wait times if you want to be seen ASAP. If you have questions for our clinic at 5566 S. 56th Street, give us a call at 1-866-389-2727.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."