Banana Boat Sensitive Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion, 6 OZ
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Our new Banana Boat Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50). The new hypoallergenic, mineral-enriched formula is made specifically for sensitive skin. Banana Boat Mineral Sunscreen provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. 7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat, We've Got You Covered.
- NEW HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA Mineral-enriched formula is made specifically for sensitive skin.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection with fewer ingredients. *by number vs. Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
- MADE WITHOUT oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Broad spectrum sunscreen provides water and sweat resistance and protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS, Banana Boat Sensitive Mineral Lotion stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- REEF FRIENDLY, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
Titanium Dioxide 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.5%
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Alumina, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Shake well. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.