Shop all categories

Dermoplast Antiseptic Anesthetic Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray, 2.75 OZ

Dermoplast Antiseptic Anesthetic Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray, 2.75 OZ
12.49$4.54 / oz.
Limit 2 per order
Add to basket

Find this item at a nearby store

Enter ZIP code or location

Dermoplast Antiseptic Anesthetic Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray, 2.75 OZ
2.75 OZ, .18 lbs. Item # 187912
Cuts, Scrapes, & Insect Bites
Fast relief of pain & itch
Antibacterial to help fight infection
Aloe & Vitamin E
Uses First aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns; For temporary relief of pain and  itching associated with
insect bites
minor cuts
minor burns
minor skin irritation
Questions? 1-800-443-4908
Mon.-Fri. 8am to 8pm EST
2012 Distributed by Medtech Products Inc.
Tarrytown, NY 10591, a Prestige Brands Company 


aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cyclomethicone, dipropylene glycol, isobutane, SD alcohol 40-B, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
Clean the affected area Adults and children Apply a small amount to 2 years and older affected area 1 to 3 times daily Children under Consult a doctor 2 years of age To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches away from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray. To apply to face, first spray into palm of hand then touch hand to face.


Safe for children 2 years and older Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes. Contents flammable. Keep away from fire, open flame and heat. Do not store at temperatures above 120pF. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not: apply over large areas of the body use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor use this product while smoking When using this product: use only as directed do not spray in the eyes, face or mouth do not inhale intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition persists or worsens symptoms persist for mote than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days itching, rash or irritation develops Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Other information Caution: Avoid contact with leather, fabric and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.