Midol Complete On the Go Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets with Acetaminophen for Menstrual Symptom Relief - 10 Count Pouches (20 Count Total)
Midol Complete On the Go Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets with Acetaminophen for Menstrual Symptom Relief provide up to six hours of PMS and period cramps relief to help you feel better and stay active during and right before your menstrual cycle. Midol Complete On the Go contains acetaminophen with caffeine and pyrilamine maleate, combining a pain reliever, diuretic and antihistamine to effectively relieve period cramps, headache, backache, muscle ache, bloating, fatigue and water weight gain. Available in convenient on the go pouches that each contain two easy to take caplets for effective period pain and PMS relief everywhere you go, these powerful menstrual cramp relief caplets are recommended for adults and children 12 years and older. Use as directed. Take two caplets with water and repeat every six hours as needed, but don't take more than six caplets a day.
- 10 count pouches with 20 count total Midol Complete On the Go Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets with Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Pyrilamine Maleate for Menstrual Symptom Relief
- Contains acetaminophen for effective period pain relief while also providing backache, muscle ache and headache relief
- Includes caffeine and pyrilamine maleate to relieve fatigue, bloating and water weight gain
- Available in convenient on the go pouches that each contain two easy to take caplets for effective period pain and PMS relief you can take with you everywhere you go
- Recommended for adults and children 12 years and older
- Take two caplets with water and repeat every six hours as needed, but don't take more than six caplets a day
Active ingredients (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg, Caffeine 60 mg, Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
- do not use
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.