Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen, 6.7 OZ
6.5 OZ, .54 lbs. Item # 904670
- 6.5-oz can of body spray sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Water resistant sun protection helps prevent sunburns when used as directed
- In a convenient spray-on format, which is ideal for active families
- Beach-strength formula with SPF 70 that can stand up to any outdoor activity
- Stabilized with Helioplex that provides superior broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Neutrogena Beach Defense sunscreen for body is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Fast-absorbing sunscreen spray formula is lightweight, oil-free and PABA-free
- Superior sun protection from #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Help give your skin superior sun protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen spray is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. The convenient spray is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This fast-absorbing sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, and PABA-free.
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
Active Ingredients:. Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) , homosalate 15% (sunscreen), octisalate 5% (sunscreen), octocrylene 4% (sunscreen), oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen). . Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol denat., iso-butane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, acrylates/octyl- acrylamide copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance.
Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure Apply to all skin exposed to the sun Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. Do not apply in windy conditions Use in a well-ventilated area Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measure: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under six months: Ask a doctor
For external use only . Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.