Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid-Lotion Sunblock Break-Out Free, SPF 30
3 OZ, .24 lbs. Item # 840903
- 3-fl. oz bottle of liquid face & body sunscreen lotion for acne-prone skin
- Delivers broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Dermatologist tested formula is oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won't cause clogged pores
- Sunscreen lotion has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, breathable matte finish
- Stabilized with Helioplex technology that provides optimal protection against sun's harmful rays
- Formulated to help prevent sunburns without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin
- Liquid sunscreen lotion formula is fragrance-free and is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Breakout-free sun protection from the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is sun protection that leaves your skin healthy and clear. For face and body, it helps prevent sunburn without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin. The liquid-lotion has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, matte finish so skin can breathe. This face sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays. This dermatologist-tested formula is fragrance free and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. It is water-resistant up to 80 minutes.
Active Ingredients: . Avobenzone 2.5% (sunscreen). Homosalate 5% (sunscreen). Octisalate 4% (sunscreen). Octocrylene 3% (sunscreen). Oxybenzone 4% (sunscreen). . Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, BHT, bisabolol, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, capryloyl glycine, caprylyl glycol, cedrus atlantica bark extract, cetyl dimethicone, chlorphenesin, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, mannan, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, phenoxyethanol, polyester-7, portulaca oleracea extract, propylene glycol, sarcosine, silica, sodium polyacrylate, steareth-100, steareth-2, styrene/acrylates copolymer, trideceth-6, xanthan gum, water.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every two hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under six months: Ask a doctorOther information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabricsQuestions? Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
For external use only . Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.