Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, 3 OZ
3 OZ, .25 lbs. Item # 690071
- 3-fl. oz bottle of water-resistant sunscreen lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 100+
- Sunscreen lotion goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, weightless feel
- Stabilized with Helioplex that provides superior sun protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for an ultra-light, shine-free finish
- Dermatologist tested formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Fast-absorbing sunscreen lotion formula is non-greasy and PABA-free
- Superior sun protection in an ultra-light formula from #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ sunscreen lotion with Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for a clean, ultra-light feel and shine-free finish. This sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing and water-resistant, this non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and PABA-free.
Active Ingredients:. Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen). Homosalate 15% (sunscreen). Octisalate 5% (sunscreen). Octocrylene 10% (sunscreen). Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen). Inactive Ingredients: Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, BHT, methylisothiazolinone.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every two hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under six months: Ask a doctor
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other information. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics