CVS stores near me in Trussville, AL
315 MAIN ST.
TRUSSVILLE, AL, 35173
Pharmacies in Trussville, Alabama
Trussville locals, from those happy to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication locally. There are 29 CVS pharmacies in the Trussville area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Trussville, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 21 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Trussville Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Trussville, this is especially important because there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Trussville not only provides a place to pick up a new prescription from Parkway Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Trussville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Trussville are here to meet the medical needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Trussville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location. Create a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Trussville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Trussville offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Trussville, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Trussville, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Trussville, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Trussville, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Trussville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Trussville, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Trussville, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Trussville, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Trussville, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Trussville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Trussville, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.