CVS stores near me in Anthem, AZ
Anthem, Arizona Pharmacies
With 32 CVS pharmacies in the Anthem area, there's a good chance you will have one a short distance away. Whether you're packing your things to head out of town or a local enjoying life in Anthem, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies don't take place exclusively during business hours. When this occurs, you'll be happy to discover CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near Anthem. You'll also find 23 drive-thru drugstores in the city in case you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Anthem
In Anthem, there's a lot to do, and occasionally when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Anthem, you need one that provides medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Anthem CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Anthem pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Anthem Way location help you find medication in Anthem at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Anthem (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Anthem.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Anthem, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Anthem, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Anthem, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Anthem, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Anthem, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Anthem, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Anthem, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Anthem, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Anthem, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Anthem!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Anthem, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.