CVS stores near me in Apache Junction, AZ
Pharmacies in Apache Junction, Arizona
You will find 26 CVS pharmacies in the Apache Junction area, making it easy to buy your prescription drugs. Travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Apache Junction natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Apache Junction is your only option, like when you need to make a late flight. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 18 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Apache Junction
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Superstition Zipline or cheering on your team at Basketball Courts, there's plenty to do in Apache Junction. No matter what twists and turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Apache Junction, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Banner Goldfield Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
Apache Junction CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Apache Junction pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Apache Junction at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Apache Trail location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Apache Junction (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Apache Junction provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Apache Junction, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Apache Junction, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Apache Junction, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Apache Junction, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Apache Junction, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Apache Junction, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Apache Junction, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Apache Junction, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Apache Junction, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Apache Junction!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Apache Junction, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.