CVS stores near me in Bullhead City, AZ
2350 MIRACLE MILE
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ, 86442
3699 HWY 95
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ, 86442
Bullhead City, Arizona Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Bullhead City area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or stocking up for a fun trip, we've got you covered. When you are catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-minute packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Bullhead City. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy for when you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Bullhead City Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Bullhead City, like enjoying a day of having fun at Laughlin Water Park . Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Bullhead City is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Western Arizona Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bullhead City
CVS pharmacies in Bullhead City are open to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Bullhead City at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Miracle Mile location. Create a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Bullhead City (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bullhead City.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Bullhead City, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bullhead City, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bullhead City, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bullhead City, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bullhead City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bullhead City, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Bullhead City, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bullhead City, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bullhead City, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bullhead City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bullhead City, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.