CVS stores near me in Cave Creek, AZ
28138 N. TATUM BLVD.
CAVE CREEK, AZ, 85331
Cave Creek, Arizona Pharmacies
Cave Creek residents, from those content to relax at home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 54 Cave Creek area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Cave Creek, such as when you need to catch a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 36 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cave Creek
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Cave Creek, where there is so much to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Cave Creek is the place to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Cave Creek CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Cave Creek are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Cave Creek at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Baseline Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Cave Creek (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cave Creek offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cave Creek, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cave Creek, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cave Creek, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cave Creek, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cave Creek, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cave Creek, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Cave Creek, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cave Creek, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cave Creek, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cave Creek!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cave Creek, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.