CVS stores near me in Fountain Hills, AZ
16545 EAST PALISADES BLVD
FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ, 85268
16825 E SHEA BLVD
FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ, 85268
Pharmacies in Fountain Hills, Arizona
There are 64 CVS pharmacies in the Fountain Hills area, which makes it a snap for locals to find their medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Fountain Hills is your only choice, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you can't get out of your car to shop. When that happens, the 40 drive-thru pharmacies near Fountain Hills are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fountain Hills
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Fountain Hills, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Fountain Hills not only gives you somewhere to fill new orders from HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Fountain Hills Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Fountain Hills to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Fountain Hills at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Palisades Boulevard location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your refills in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Fountain Hills (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fountain Hills offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fountain Hills, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Hills, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fountain Hills, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fountain Hills, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fountain Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fountain Hills, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Fountain Hills, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Hills, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fountain Hills, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fountain Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Hills, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.