CVS stores near me in Green Valley, AZ
240 W CONTINENTAL RD
GREEN VALLEY, AZ, 85622
Pharmacies in Green Valley, Arizona
The West Continental Road CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Green Valley. Vacationers packing for their next trip, and locals who require daily coverage, all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. If you're pressed for time and can't waste the time to search for a parking spot and go into the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Green Valley. Check store hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of night, like when you've booked a red-eye.
Your Local Pharmacy in Green Valley
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is extra important in Green Valley, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to truly enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Green Valley does more than give you the ability to fill new orders from Continental Family Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Green Valley
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Green Valley are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Continental Road location help you find medication in Green Valley at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Green Valley (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Green Valley.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Green Valley, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Green Valley, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Green Valley, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Green Valley, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Green Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Green Valley, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Green Valley, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Green Valley, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Green Valley, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Green Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Green Valley, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.