CVS stores near me in Laveen, AZ
5050 W. BASELINE RD.
LAVEEN, AZ, 85339
Pharmacies in Laveen, Arizona
You can shop at 69 CVS pharmacies in the Laveen area, which makes it easy to get your medication. Travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Laveen is the only choice, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. When that happens, the 49 drive-thru pharmacies near the area will meet your needs.
Your Laveen Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. In Laveen, this is especially important because there is so much to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Laveen, you are looking for one that offers medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Laveen Services
CVS pharmacies in Laveen are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Laveen at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Baseline Road location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Laveen (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Laveen offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Laveen, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Laveen, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Laveen, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Laveen, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Laveen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Laveen, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Laveen, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Laveen, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Laveen, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Laveen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Laveen, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.