CVS stores near me in Maricopa, AZ
44274 WEST-SMITH ENKE RD.
MARICOPA, AZ, 85138
Pharmacies in Maricopa, Arizona
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Maricopa, your search is over. The West Smith Enke Road CVS has a pharmacy that will happily satisfy your requirements. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters packing up to hit the road, and more. Occasionally, you're rushing off somewhere and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Maricopa. You might have other situations when you need to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are doing a little last-minute packing for a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Check out the information on the West Smith Enke Road CVS to find out what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Maricopa
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in Maricopa, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to handle what comes your way and to fully enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Maricopa allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Maricopa Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Maricopa are glad to offer the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Smith Enke Road store help our patients find medication in Maricopa at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Maricopa (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Maricopa offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Maricopa, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Maricopa, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Maricopa, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Maricopa, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Maricopa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Maricopa, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Maricopa, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Maricopa, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Maricopa, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Maricopa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Maricopa, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.