CVS stores near me in Prescott, AZ
506 NORTH MILLER VALLEY ROAD
PRESCOTT, AZ, 86301
901 WILLOW LAKE RD
PRESCOTT, AZ, 86301
Pharmacies in Prescott, Arizona
The Prescott area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily care can all get their prescription medication demands met. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and don't have time to park your car. Thankfully, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Prescott in the area to help you get your medication and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Prescott Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Prescott, including catching a game at Embry-Riddle Soccer Field/Track. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Prescott not only gives you a place to pick up a new prescription from Prescott VA Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Prescott
Prescott CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Willow Lake rd. store help you find prescription drugs in Prescott at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Prescott (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Prescott.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Prescott, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Prescott, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Prescott, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Prescott, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Prescott, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Prescott, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Prescott, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Prescott, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Prescott, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Prescott!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Prescott, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.