CVS stores near me in Queen Creek, AZ
7587 S. POWER RD.
QUEEN CREEK, AZ, 85142
21201 EAST OCOTILLO RD.,
QUEEN CREEK, AZ, 85142
21398 S ELLSWORTH LOOP RD
QUEEN CREEK, AZ, 85142
Pharmacies in Queen Creek, Arizona
There are 52 CVS pharmacies in the Queen Creek area, which makes it easy for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for another term at Arizona State University-Polytechnic, travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Queen Creek is your only choice, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be so short on time that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 36 drive-thru pharmacies near Queen Creek are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Queen Creek
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Founder's Park Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Tiger Stadium, there is a lot to do in Queen Creek. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Queen Creek not only gives you a place to get a new prescription from Fresenius Medical Care at Gilbert Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Queen Creek CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Queen Creek are here to meet the medical demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Power Road location help you get prescriptions refilled in Queen Creek at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Queen Creek (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Queen Creek.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Queen Creek, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Queen Creek, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Queen Creek, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Queen Creek, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Queen Creek, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Queen Creek, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Queen Creek, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Queen Creek, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Queen Creek, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Queen Creek!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Queen Creek, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.