CVS stores near me in Sun City, AZ
9901B W THUNDERBIRD BLVD
SUN CITY, AZ, 85351
10720 WEST BELL RD.
SUN CITY, AZ, 85351
Pharmacies in Sun City, Arizona
The Sun City area has 72 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Ottawa University-Surprise, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require ongoing coverage all have their prescription medication requirements met. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Sun City, like when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, there are 9 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and can't take the time to park, the 50 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sun City
You have numerous options for things to do in Sun City, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or catching a game at Peoria High School Baseball Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Sun City not only gives you the ability to fill new prescriptions from Boswell Hospital Medical Office Building; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Sun City CVS Pharmacies Services
Sun City CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Sun City at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Thunderbird Boulevard location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Sun City (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sun City offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sun City, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sun City, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sun City, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sun City, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sun City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sun City, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Sun City, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sun City, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sun City, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sun City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sun City, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.