CVS stores near me in Sun Lakes, AZ
Pharmacies in Sun Lakes, Arizona
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Sun Lakes area. In fact, there are 82 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big getaway or prior to beginning another year at Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need a prescription refill to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Sun Lakes is what you'll need. In addition to the 6 24-hour pharmacies, there are 55 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Sun Lakes Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is especially important in Sun Lakes, where there is a lot to doósuch as exploring Hohokam Pima National Monument. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Sun Lakes, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Dignity Health Arizona Specialty Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sun Lakes
Sun Lakes CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Dobson Road store help you find prescription drugs in Sun Lakes at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Sun Lakes (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sun Lakes offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Sun Lakes, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sun Lakes, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sun Lakes, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sun Lakes, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sun Lakes, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sun Lakes, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Sun Lakes, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sun Lakes, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sun Lakes, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sun Lakes!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sun Lakes, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.