CVS stores near me in Yuma, AZ
1555 S AVENUE B
YUMA, AZ, 85364
2800 S 4TH AVE
YUMA, AZ, 85364
11464 SOUTH FORTUNA RD.
YUMA, AZ, 85367
1450 E YUMA PALMS PKWY
YUMA, AZ, 85365
Pharmacies in Yuma, Arizona
Yuma residents, from homebodies content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills locally. There are 4 Yuma area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be times when you are short on time and can't get out of the car. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Yuma in the city so you can get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Yuma Pharmacy
In Yuma, there is a lot to do, including catching a game at Desert Sun Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Yuma is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Yuma Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Yuma
Yuma CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Avenue B location help you get rapid refills in Yuma at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Yuma (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Yuma offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Yuma, AZ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Yuma, AZ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Yuma, AZ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Yuma, AZ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Yuma, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Yuma, AZ?
For pharmacy delivery in Yuma, Arizona, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arizona offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Yuma, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Yuma, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Yuma!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Yuma, AZ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.