CVS stores near me in Lakewood, CA
Lakewood, California Pharmacies
Lakewood locals, from college students at California State University-Long Beach to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 249 Lakewood area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Lakewood, such as when you've booked a red-eye out of Long Beach (Daugherty ), you will be glad to know CVS has 24 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 87 drive-thru locations near Lakewood for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not find parking.
Your Lakewood Pharmacy
There are several options if you're looking for something to do in Lakewood, including catching a game at Veterans Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Lakewood, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Mercy Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Lakewood Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Lakewood pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Lakewood Boulevard store help you find medication in Lakewood at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Lakewood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lakewood offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lakewood, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakewood, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakewood, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakewood, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakewood, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakewood, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.