CVS stores near me in Roseville, CA
1771 PLEASANT GROVE BLVD STE #100
ROSEVILLE, CA, 95747
5090 FOOTHILLS BLVD
ROSEVILLE, CA, 95747
9280 SIERRA COLLEGE BLVD
ROSEVILLE, CA, 95661
1925 DOUGLAS BLVD
ROSEVILLE, CA, 95661
10451 FAIRWAY DR
ROSEVILLE, CA, 95678
Roseville, California Pharmacies
Roseville residents, from college students at William Jessup University to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 42 Roseville area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Roseville, such as when you have to make a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Additionally, you will find 12 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're trying to save time and can't find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Roseville
In Roseville, there's a lot to do, like enjoying a day of having fun at Roseville Golfland Sunsplash . No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Roseville, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Med Care Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Roseville
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Roseville to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Roseville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Douglas Blvd location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Roseville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Roseville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Roseville, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Roseville, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Roseville, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Roseville, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Roseville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Roseville, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Roseville, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Roseville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Roseville, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Roseville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Roseville, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.