CVS stores near me in Santa Fe Springs, CA
10621 CARMENITA RD
SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA, 90670
Pharmacies in Santa Fe Springs, California
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Santa Fe Springs area. In fact, there are 286 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming journey or a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Biola University, we've got you covered. When you're catching a red-eye out of Long Beach (Daugherty ), and need to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Santa Fe Springs. In addition to the 24 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 104 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Santa Fe Springs Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of having fun at Golf N' Stuff or catching a game at Falcon Field, you'll surely find plenty to do in Santa Fe Springs. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Santa Fe Springs is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Department of State Hospitals - Metropolitan, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe Springs
CVS pharmacies in Santa Fe Springs are here to meet the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Imperial Hwy location help you get medication refilled in Santa Fe Springs at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Santa Fe Springs (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Santa Fe Springs offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Fe Springs, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe Springs, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Fe Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Fe Springs, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Fe Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe Springs, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.