CVS stores near me in Torrance, CA
4235 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY
TORRANCE, CA, 90505
5020 WEST 190TH STREET
TORRANCE, CA, 90503
3020 SEPULVEDA BOULEVARD
TORRANCE, CA, 90505
4625 TORRANCE BOULEVARD
TORRANCE, CA, 90503
1303 SEPULVEDA BLVD.
TORRANCE, CA, 90501
3433 SEPULVEDA BLVD
TORRANCE, CA, 90505
Pharmacies in Torrance, California
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Torrance area. In fact, you'll find 199 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another year at California State University-Dominguez Hills or packing up before a long-awaited vacation, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight out of Long Beach (Daugherty ), and have to refill your medication as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Torrance is what you're looking for. Along with the 17 24-hour pharmacies, there are 60 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a place to park and go in the store.
Your Torrance Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Torrance, including spending the day having fun at Wilson Park Splash Pad or catching a game at Zamperini Stadium. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Torrance does more than provide somewhere to get new orders from Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
Torrance CVS Pharmacies Services
Torrance CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Torrance at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Carson Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as prescription delivery in Torrance (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Torrance.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Torrance, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Torrance, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Torrance, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Torrance, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Torrance, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Torrance, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Torrance, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Torrance, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Torrance, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Torrance!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Torrance, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.