CVS stores near me in Temple Terrace, FL
110 BULLARD PKWY
TEMPLE TERRACE, FL, 33617
5502 E FOWLER AVE
TEMPLE TERRACE, FL, 33617
Pharmacies in Temple Terrace, Florida
Temple Terrace residents, from students at Florida College to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 59 CVS pharmacies in the Temple Terrace area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Temple Terrace, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Tampa International, you will be glad to know you can find 13 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 45 drive-thru pharmacies near Temple Terrace for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Temple Terrace
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you need. In Temple Terrace, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as relaxing at Sunset Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Temple Terrace is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Temple Terrace Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our Temple Terrace pharmacies to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Temple Terrace at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Bullard Parkway location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Temple Terrace (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Temple Terrace.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Temple Terrace, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Temple Terrace, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Temple Terrace, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Temple Terrace, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Temple Terrace, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Temple Terrace, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Temple Terrace, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Temple Terrace, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Temple Terrace, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Temple Terrace!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Temple Terrace, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.