CVS stores near me in Bowdon, GA
100 OAK ST
BOWDON, GA, 30108
Bowdon, Georgia Pharmacies
You will find 5 CVS pharmacies in the Bowdon area, making it a snap to get your prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for a new semester at University Of West Georgia, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Bowdon natives all can buy their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There will sometimes be times when you're short on time and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Bowdon in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Bowdon Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is extra important in Bowdon, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Bowdon, you need one that offers prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
Bowdon CVS Pharmacies Services
Bowdon CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Bowdon at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Oak Street location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Bowdon (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bowdon offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Bowdon, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bowdon, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bowdon, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bowdon, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bowdon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bowdon, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Bowdon, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bowdon, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bowdon, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bowdon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bowdon, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.