CVS stores near me in Cochran, GA
202 N.E. DYKES ST.
COCHRAN, GA, 31014
Cochran, Georgia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Cochran area is easy. In fact, you'll find 2 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or stocking up for a fun trip, we've got you covered. When you booked a flight, and need to fill prescriptions to finalize your packing, you likely won't have a moment to spare. In Cochran, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a place to park and go in the store.
Your Cochran Pharmacy
In Cochran, there is plenty to do, like catching a game at NeSmith Field. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Cochran, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Bleckley Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need.
Cochran CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Cochran pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Dykes Street Northeast store help you find prescription drugs in Cochran at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Cochran (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cochran offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cochran, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cochran, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cochran, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cochran, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cochran, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cochran, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cochran, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cochran, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cochran, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cochran!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cochran, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.