CVS stores near me in Manchester, GA
503 WEST MAIN ST.
MANCHESTER, GA, 31816
Pharmacies in Manchester, Georgia
You will find a pharmacy at the West Main St CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Manchester. Globetrotters getting ready for their next adventure, and residents who require daily support, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. When you booked a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you're hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Manchester. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go into the pharmacy.
Your Manchester Pharmacy
In Manchester, there is plenty to do, and occasionally when you're seeing it all you need to be prepared for anything. Whatever unexpected turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Manchester not only gives you somewhere to fill new orders from Warm Springs Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Manchester
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Manchester pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Manchester at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main St location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Manchester (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Manchester offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Manchester, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Manchester, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Manchester, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Manchester, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Manchester, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Manchester, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Manchester, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Manchester, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Manchester, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Manchester!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Manchester, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.