CVS stores near me in Twin Falls, ID
1611 BLUE LAKES BLVD N
TWIN FALLS, ID, 83301
Pharmacies in Twin Falls, Idaho
If you are in need of a prescription refill in Twin Falls, look no further. The Blue Lakes Blvd N CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the branch provides easy access for everyone from locals to travelers packing up to enjoy a few days off, and more. Sometimes you're rushing off somewhere and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Twin Falls. You might have other times when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're on your way to catch a red-eye out of Joslin Field - Magic Valley or have a late-night emergency. Check out the details of the Blue Lakes Blvd N CVS to see what amenities it provides.
Your Twin Falls Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. In Twin Falls, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Twin Falls, you are looking for one that offers prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Twin Falls
CVS pharmacies in Twin Falls are here to meet the medical needs of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Twin Falls at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Blue Lakes Blvd N location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your refills at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like medication delivery in Twin Falls (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Twin Falls offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Twin Falls, ID Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Twin Falls, ID?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Twin Falls, ID deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Twin Falls, ID?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Twin Falls, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Twin Falls, ID?
For pharmacy delivery in Twin Falls, Idaho, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Idaho offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Twin Falls, ID?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Idaho. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Twin Falls, ID?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Twin Falls!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Twin Falls, ID offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.