CVS stores near me in Wichita, KS
3149 EAST HARRY
WICHITA, KS, 67211
4808 EAST CENTRAL AVE.
WICHITA, KS, 67208
10405 WEST 13TH ST.
WICHITA, KS, 67212
2014 WEST 21ST AVE N
WICHITA, KS, 67203
7575 W MAPLE ST
WICHITA, KS, 67209
10800 E 21ST ST N
WICHITA, KS, 67206
2727 N MAIZE RD
WICHITA, KS, 67205
Wichita, Kansas Pharmacies
You can shop at 8 CVS pharmacies in the Wichita area, making it simple for members of the community to find their medication. Students preparing to move in for another semester at Wichita State University, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and Wichita natives all can buy their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There are sure to be times when you are short on time and can't get out of the car. Thankfully, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Wichita in the city to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Wichita Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in Wichita, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at All Star Adventures. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Wichita, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from VA Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Wichita
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Wichita pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Harry location help you find prescription drugs in Wichita at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Wichita (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wichita.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Wichita, KS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wichita, KS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wichita, KS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wichita, KS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wichita, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wichita, KS?
For pharmacy delivery in Wichita, Kansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wichita, KS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wichita, KS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wichita!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wichita, KS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.