CVS stores near me in Gaithersburg, MD
12215 DARNESTOWN ROAD, QUINCE ORCHARD MARKET PLACE
GAITHERSBURG, MD, 20878
546 NORTH FREDERICK AVENUE
GAITHERSBURG, MD, 20877
19100 MONTGOMERY VILLAGE AVE.
GAITHERSBURG, MD, 20886
25 GRAND CORNER AVE
GAITHERSBURG, MD, 20878
311 KENTLANDS BVD
GAITHERSBURG, MD, 20878
Gaithersburg, Maryland Pharmacies
The Gaithersburg area has 170 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters preparing for their next adventure and locals in need of regular support can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Gaithersburg, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, there are 19 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you're short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 43 drive-thru pharmacies near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Gaithersburg
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at City of Gaithersburg Water Park at Bohrer Park or cheering on your team at John H. Harvill Stadium, there's plenty to do in Gaithersburg. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Gaithersburg does more than give you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Medical Center Drive Office - Children's National Health System; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Gaithersburg
Gaithersburg CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Frederick Avenue store help you find prescription drugs in Gaithersburg at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing medication refills, medication delivery in Gaithersburg (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Gaithersburg.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Gaithersburg, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gaithersburg, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gaithersburg, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gaithersburg, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gaithersburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gaithersburg, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Gaithersburg, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gaithersburg, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gaithersburg, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gaithersburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gaithersburg, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.