CVS stores near me in Middletown, MD
400 MIDDLETOWN PARKWAY
MIDDLETOWN, MD, 21769
Pharmacies in Middletown, Maryland
The Middletown area has 20 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Hood College, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require regular care can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Middletown, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, if you're short on time and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 13 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Middletown Pharmacy
You have numerous choices for things to do in Middletown, including taking in Monocacy National Battlefield or catching a game at FCC Baseball Field. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Middletown, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Kaiser Permanente Frederick Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Middletown Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our Middletown pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Middletown at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Middletown Pkwy location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as medication delivery in Middletown (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Middletown offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Middletown, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middletown, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middletown, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middletown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middletown, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Middletown, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middletown, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middletown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.