CVS stores near me in Millbury, MA
63 CANAL STREET, CORNER OF MAIN STREET
MILLBURY, MA, 01527
70 WORCESTER PROVIDENCE TPKE #100
MILLBURY, MA, 01527
Millbury, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Millbury citizens, from college students at College Of The Holy Cross to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 54 CVS pharmacies in the Millbury area to help you get the medicinal care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Millbury, like when you're catching a late flight out of Worcester Regional, you will be glad to know you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can also find 32 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Millbury
In Millbury, there's a lot to do, such as catching a game at Holy Cross Field (Football & Lacrosse). Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Millbury is where to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from Saint Vincent Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Millbury CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Millbury pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Millbury at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Canal Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Millbury (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Millbury.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Millbury, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Millbury, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Millbury, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Millbury, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Millbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Millbury, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Millbury, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Millbury, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Millbury, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Millbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Millbury, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.