CVS stores near me in Jamaica, NY
178-02 HILLSIDE AVE.
JAMAICA, NY, 11432
170-05 LINDEN BLVD.
JAMAICA, NY, 11434
160-08 JAMAICA AVENUE
JAMAICA, NY, 11432
Pharmacies in Jamaica, New York
You will find 283 CVS pharmacies in the Jamaica area, which makes it a snap to get your prescription medication. College students preparing to move in for another term at Wagner College, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Jamaica is your only choice, such as when you have to catch a late flight out of Newark Intl. Fortunately, CVS has 39 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you find yourself so short on time that you can't leave your car to shop. In such instances, the 56 drive-thru locations near Jamaica are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jamaica
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Adventurers Amusement Park, cheering on your team at Maimonides Park, or exploring Governors Island National Monument, there is a lot to do in Jamaica. No matter what excitement you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Jamaica not only gives you somewhere to fill a new order from Brooklyn VA Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Jamaica
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Jamaica pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the New Utrecht Avenue location help you find prescription drugs in Jamaica at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription delivery in Jamaica (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jamaica provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription meds and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Jamaica, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jamaica, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jamaica, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jamaica, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jamaica, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jamaica, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Jamaica, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jamaica, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jamaica, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jamaica!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jamaica, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.