CVS stores near me in Rockwell, NC
Pharmacies in Rockwell, North Carolina
The Rockwell area has 12 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you need in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to Pfeiffer University, travelers packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Rockwell, like when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 9 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rockwell
You have many choices for things to do in Rockwell, such as catching a game at Jack Ingram Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Rockwell is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rockwell
CVS pharmacies in Rockwell are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Rockwell at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Nc Highway 52 location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including prescription delivery in Rockwell (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rockwell.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Rockwell, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rockwell, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rockwell, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rockwell, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rockwell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rockwell, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Rockwell, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rockwell, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rockwell, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rockwell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rockwell, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.