CVS stores near me in Carnegie, PA
401 CHESTNUT ST.
CARNEGIE, PA, 15106
Carnegie, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
The Carnegie area has 46 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Point Park University, travelers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing coverage can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Carnegie, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Pittsburgh International. Thankfully, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 28 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Carnegie Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need. This is especially important in Carnegie, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Carnegie not only provides somewhere to pick up a new prescription from St. Clair Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Carnegie CVS Pharmacies Services
Carnegie CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Carnegie at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Chestnut Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Get your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing prescription delivery in Carnegie (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Carnegie offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Carnegie, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carnegie, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carnegie, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carnegie, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carnegie, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carnegie, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Carnegie, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carnegie, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carnegie, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carnegie!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carnegie, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.