CVS stores near me in Guaynabo, PR
VILLA CAPARRA 178 CARR 2
GUAYNABO, PR, 00966
C1 CALLE PARKSIDE 4, SAN PATRICIO AVE PARKSIDE AVE.PUEBLO VIEJO WARD
GUAYNABO, PR, 00968
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico Pharmacies
Guaynabo residents, from students at Carlos Albizu University-San Juan to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 18 CVS pharmacies in the Guaynabo area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Guaynabo, like when you have to catch a red-eye out of Luis Munoz Marin International, you will be happy to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 16 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Guaynabo
There are several possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Guaynabo, like adventuring at San Juan National Historic Site or catching a game at Guillermo Monta√±ez Stadium. Whatever unexpected twists you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Guaynabo, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Hospital del Ni√±o, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Guaynabo CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Guaynabo are happy to offer services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Guaynabo at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the CVS Pharmacy y m·s location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Guaynabo (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Guaynabo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Guaynabo, PR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Guaynabo, PR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Guaynabo, PR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Guaynabo, PR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Guaynabo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Guaynabo, PR?
For pharmacy delivery in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Puerto Rico offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Guaynabo, PR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Puerto Rico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Guaynabo, PR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Guaynabo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Guaynabo, PR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.