CVS stores near me in Frisco, TX
Pharmacies in Frisco, Texas
You will find 109 CVS pharmacies in the Frisco area, which makes it a snap for members of the community to buy their prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Frisco is the only solution, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't take the time to park. In such instances, the 85 drive-thru drugstores in Frisco can meet your needs.
Your Frisco Pharmacy
In Frisco, there's plenty to do, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Comstock Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Frisco, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Frisco Services
CVS pharmacies in Frisco are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Frisco at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Legacy Drive location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Frisco (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Frisco.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Frisco, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Frisco, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Frisco, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Frisco, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Frisco, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Frisco, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Frisco, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Frisco, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Frisco, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Frisco!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Frisco, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.