CVS stores near me in Rockwall, TX
Rockwall, Texas Pharmacies
Since there are 43 CVS pharmacies in the Rockwall area, you're sure to have one not too far away. If you are getting your bags ready for a fun getaway or a local enjoying life in Rockwall, your prescription medication is important, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies take place any time of day or night. When this happens, you'll be happy to discover CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near Rockwall. Additionally, there are 37 drive-thru pharmacies near town if you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rockwall
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Rockwall, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Adventure Park. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Rockwall, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Baylor Scott & White Emergency Hospital - Rockwall, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Rockwall CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rockwall are here to meet the demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Horizon Road location help you find prescription drugs in Rockwall at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Rockwall (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rockwall.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Rockwall, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rockwall, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rockwall, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rockwall, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rockwall, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rockwall, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Rockwall, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rockwall, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rockwall, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rockwall!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rockwall, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.