CVS stores near me in Terrell, TX
Terrell, Texas Pharmacies
The Terrell area has 16 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers preparing for their next vacation and residents in need of regular coverage can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Terrell, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to park, the 14 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Terrell
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Terrell, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Terrell not only gives you somewhere to get new orders from Terrell State Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Terrell CVS Pharmacies Services
Terrell CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Moore Avenue store help you find medication in Terrell at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Terrell (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Terrell provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Terrell, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Terrell, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Terrell, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Terrell, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Terrell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Terrell, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Terrell, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Terrell, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Terrell, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Terrell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Terrell, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.