CVS stores near me in Roanoke, VA
2001 COLONIAL AVENUE, SW
ROANOKE, VA, 24015
4400 BRAMBLETON AVE, SOUTHWEST
ROANOKE, VA, 24018
1916 ORANGE AVE, NORTHWEST
ROANOKE, VA, 24017
702 9TH ST. S.E.
ROANOKE, VA, 24013
7515 WILLIAMSON RD.
ROANOKE, VA, 24019
2712 PETERS CREEK RD. NW
ROANOKE, VA, 24019
3909 CHALLENGER AVE.
ROANOKE, VA, 24012
4126 PLANTATION RD.
ROANOKE, VA, 24012
4737 VALLEY VIEW BLVD NW
ROANOKE, VA, 24012
Roanoke, Virginia Pharmacies
With 16 CVS pharmacies in the Roanoke area, you are likely to find one not too far away. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head to Roanoke Regional Woodrum, a student on campus at Jefferson College Of Health Sciences, or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are vital, and your neighborhood CVS helps you find them. Emergencies can take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Roanoke. Additionally, there are 15 drive-thru drugstores in the city if you do not want to look for parking.
Your Roanoke Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Roanoke, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Splash Valley. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Roanoke is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Roanoke CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our Roanoke pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Orange Avenue Northwest location help our patients get rapid refills in Roanoke at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes including medication delivery in Roanoke (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Roanoke.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Roanoke, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Roanoke, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Roanoke, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Roanoke, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Roanoke, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Roanoke, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Roanoke, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Roanoke!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.