CVS stores near me in Sturgeon Bay, WI
1407 EGG HARBOR RD.
STURGEON BAY, WI, 54235
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin Pharmacies
If you are looking for a prescription refill in Sturgeon Bay, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the Egg Harbor rd. CVS will happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easily accessible for everyone from locals to travelers leaving for their next trip, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Sturgeon Bay. You might have other situations when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you're on your way to hop on a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Check out the information on the Egg Harbor rd. CVS to learn what services it offers.
Your Sturgeon Bay Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Sturgeon Bay, but occasionally when you are out and about you need to prepare for the unexpected. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Sturgeon Bay, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Door County Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Sturgeon Bay Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Sturgeon Bay are happy to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Egg Harbor rd. store help you find prescription drugs in Sturgeon Bay at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Sturgeon Bay (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sturgeon Bay provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sturgeon Bay, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sturgeon Bay, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sturgeon Bay, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sturgeon Bay, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sturgeon Bay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sturgeon Bay, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sturgeon Bay, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sturgeon Bay, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sturgeon Bay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sturgeon Bay, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.