MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 875 Enfield Street, Enfield, Connecticut 06082
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 875 Enfield Street, Enfield, Connecticut 06082
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 875 Enfield Street Enfield, CT?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Enfield CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 875 Enfield Street Enfield, CT with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Enfield range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
The town of Enfield, Connecticut has served as an idyllic place to raise a family for centuries. Parks are plentiful, and the Connecticut River is just west of our CVS Pharmacy® on Enfield Street. Whether you live in Hazardville or Shaker Pines, everyone in town can come together at our pharmacy to pick up prescriptions and have heartwarming conversations with people from all walks of life. It is a place where people can heal themselves and feel better, and it is all thanks to our MinuteClinic®.
What services can you get from our clinic?
You should never feel as though you have to live with chronic heartburn or a stuffed-up nose. Instead, you can head over to our clinic for a detailed treatment plan and potentially even a prescription to help you overcome your illness. Our experienced family nurse practitioners can help with the following ailments.
- Pink eye
- Upper respiratory infection
Our MinuteClinic® staff also has training to administer first aid for various minor wounds. When you have developed a blister or small cut from working around the house, you should pay us a visit right away. No appointment is necessary, so you can simply drive over. Our team has also helped people in the community with bug bites, joint pain and splinters.
An array of other services is offered that many people can benefit from. Services are available if you wish to quit smoking or if you want to know if a certain weight loss regimen is right for you. If you are worried you have tuberculosis, we have TB testing available as well as a number of other exams. Prevention is always the best course of action, and our practitioners are trained to help keep you from getting sick in the first place.
Do you offer vaccinations?
One of our most popular services is vaccinations. Many people come to MinuteClinic® every year for their annual flu shots. People of all ages can also receive vital immunizations to prevent polio, whooping cough, tetanus, meningitis and more. We make it easy for everyone in your family to stay on a schedule, which is especially important for young children who need all their shots before starting a new sport or going into a new school year.
How can you pay?
When you are sick or injured, the last thing you want to worry about is paying for treatment. Fortunately, all our services come at affordable prices, and in many circumstances, you can pay for most or all of the cost with your health insurance plan. Our MinuteClinic® accepts most carriers, so whether you have private insurance or get it through your job, it will most likely work here.
What can you do next?
Are you always asking yourself, “Where is there a dependable walk in clinic near me in Enfield?” Fortunately, you no longer have to worry now that MinuteClinic® is in town. Call us at 1-866-389-2727 if you have any questions or want to reserve a spot in line.
- 928 Riverdale Street, West Springfield MA
- 525 Buckland Road, South Windsor CT
- 1001 Thorndike Street, Palmer MA
- 3514 Main Street, Coventry CT
- 358 West Main Street, Avon CT
- 2639 Main Street, Glastonbury CT
- 366 King Street, Northampton MA
- 323 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill CT
- 165 University Drive, Amherst MA
- 839 Farmington Avenue, Bristol CT
- 54 East High Street, East Hampton CT
- 142 Worcester Road, Charlton MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Agawam, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Springfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near West Springfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near South Windsor, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Chicopee, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Westfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Holyoke, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hartford, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Palmer, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Coventry, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Avon, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Glastonbury, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Hampden County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hartford County, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Hampshire County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Middlesex County, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Litchfield County, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Franklin County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Worcester County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Berkshire County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near New Haven County, CT
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin