MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 67 Main Street, Medway, Massachusetts 02053
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 67 Main Street, Medway, Massachusetts 02053
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 67 Main Street Medway, MA?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Medway CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 67 Main Street Medway, MA with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Medway range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Many people in Medway deal with at least one health issue several times during the year. For instance, perhaps you have allergies on occasion as well as heartburn and cold sores. Then there’s your spouse who always seems to come home from hikes with bug bites. The children, too, have their issues that include pink eye, diarrhea and strep throat. Also, different members of your family may need vaccinations, physicals, women’s services or assistance with weight loss, smoking cessation, asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure.
The medical professionals at MinuteClinic® can help with those issues and many others. Visit our clinic at 67 Main Street inside CVS Pharmacy®. We’re near the intersection with Holliston Street and the Cassidy’s Clubhouse golf driving range.
Get flu vaccinations and many other vaccinations
The effects of the flu are serious, with death occurring in some cases. Young children, adults 50 and older, folks with chronic conditions, overweight people and pregnant individuals are most at risk. You can get your flu vaccination here to reduce your risk of getting sick later.
Other vaccinations we offer include:
- Polio (IPV)
- Tetanus and diphtheria (Td)
And an assortment of others!
Seek treatment for skin conditions, illnesses and injuries
At MinuteClinic® we can help with illnesses such as cough, allergies, bronchitis, nausea, pink eye and mono. We also treat minor injuries including cuts, burns, blisters, bug bites, splinters, joint pain, strains and sprains. In addition, we see folks who have skin conditions such as acne, lice, sunburn, poison ivy, rosacea and ringworm.
Take advantage of women’s services, travel health and other health care areas
Our clinic offers women’s services that include pregnancy evaluations, birth control care and treatment for HPV, UTIs, bladder infections and yeast infections.
If you’re taking a big trip in the next month or two, a travel consultation may be in order. We can assess if you need any vaccinations to stay healthy where you’re going and what your risk is for motion sickness and traveler’s diarrhea. We can prevent incidents that would put a serious damper on your trip.
For many people, chronic conditions such as asthma, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes are a concern. That’s why our clinic offers a range of evaluation, screening, monitoring and treatment measures. Take diabetes for example. You can get the A1c test here. It’s a blood glucose check for people with diabetes, and we offer diabetes monitoring, screening and treatment.
Under the wellness and physicals umbrella, you can get general wellness exams and physicals for camp, college, sports and the DOT (for commercial drivers). Also offered are TB testing, ear wax removal and other services such as a weight loss program.
Visiting our clinic
You can walk into our MinuteClinic® seven days a week—no appointment needed! Check the approximate wait times online, and if they don’t mesh with your schedule, you often have the option to make an appointment for later in the day or for another day.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-866-389-2727. For directions, you can call or try typing, “walk in clinic near me,” on your smartphone.
- 555 Main Street, Medfield MA
- 414 Union Street, Ashland MA
- 1054 Cass Ave, Woonsocket RI
- 188 Linden Street, Wellesley MA
- 323 North Main Street, Uxbridge MA
- 947 Providence Highway, Dedham MA
- 120 Eddie Dowling Highway, North Smithfield RI
- 8 East Washington Street, North Attleboro MA
- 501 Boston Post Road, Sudbury MA
- 978 Boylston Street, Newton MA
- 104 Worcester St, North Grafton MA
- 1025 Central Street, Stoughton MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Medfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Ashland, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Woonsocket, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near Framingham, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Wellesley, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Uxbridge, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Dedham, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near North Smithfield, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near North Attleboro, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Sudbury, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Newton, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Marlborough, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Plymouth County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Worcester County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Norfolk County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Suffolk County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Providence County, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near Essex County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hillsborough County, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Bristol County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Newport County, RI
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near South Framingham, Natick
- Walk-In Clinics near Wellesley HIlls, Wellesley
- Walk-In Clinics near Nobscot, Sudbury
- Walk-In Clinics near Newton Upper Falls, Newton
- Walk-In Clinics near Brockton Heights, Brockton
- Walk-In Clinics near Nonantum, Watertown
- Walk-In Clinics near Downtown, Maynard
- Walk-In Clinics near Blackstone, Providence
- Walk-In Clinics near Cambridge Highlands, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics near Harvard Square, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics near South Weymouth, Braintree
- Walk-In Clinics near Porter Square, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin