Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 7537 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 5215 Ashley Phosphate Road, North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
There are plenty of ways to become or stay healthy these days, and the staggering range of choices can sometimes overwhelm. Just to start with, take the many different fitness apps, self-help books, alternative milks, clean beauty products, group fitness, wellness beverages and genetic testing.
Whatever your preferences, there’s one clinic that should be part of your health lineup, and that’s MinuteClinic®. Come see us in North Charleston at 5215 Ashley Phosphate Road. We’re near the intersection with Dorchester Road and close to several bus stops and many shops and restaurants. Type, “walk in clinic near me,” into your phone to get here.
MinuteClinic® and its role in your health
MinuteClinic® can be an important part of your health in multiple ways. Here are some examples of how:
- Get vaccinations here, and minimize your risks of getting serious, potentially life-threatening illnesses such as flu, pneumonia, measles, rubella, mumps and polio.
- Receive screening and monitoring services for chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- See a medical professional about sinus infections, cough, STDs, strep throat, seasonal allergies and other minor illnesses.
- Arm yourself with information about smoking cessation, weight loss programs and hair loss treatment.
- Move around better after getting help with minor injuries such as splinters, burns, cuts, bug bites, bug stings and strains.
- Plan your future better with pregnancy evaluations and birth control care, and get treated for UTIs and yeast infections.
- Stay healthy on trips with pre-travel consultations and assistance combating motion sickness and traveler’s diarrhea.
- Get cleared for sports, college or camp with physicals.
- Receive wellness services such as TB testing, titers and immunity testing and epi pen refills.
- Alleviate the itching or redness with help for skin conditions such as chicken pox, rosacea, shingles, acne and lice.
- Shop at CVS Pharmacy® for streamlined access to prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, health care products and household goods.
Our goal is to offer quick service and to give you more control over your schedule. To that end, we post walk-in wait times online so you’re the one who gets to decide how long of a wait is “too long.” Fortunately, our wait times are often reasonable, and you usually have the option to make an appointment if you prefer not to wait.
Helping patients seven days a week
Our clinic is open seven days a week to offer you the best and most convenient service possible. We have evening hours five days a week and welcome both walk-ins and appointments. Both uninsured and insured patients are welcome, and we accept most insurance plans.
Whether you plan to pay with cash, check, credit card or through our online payment portal, it’s all good. In addition, our price lists are posted online so you can budget accordingly. We want to be as transparent as possible.
With MinuteClinic®, you get flexibility, great services and good prices. We’re a valuable addition to a health care regimen, whether you need a quick vaccination, a general medical exam or assistance with an illness. Give us a call at (843) 767-4500 if you need directions or if you have questions.