Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 5872 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 22135 Interstate 10, San Antonio, Texas 78257
Getting sick can be a real pain, and it is usually inconvenient. Fortunately, our MinuteClinic® makes it easy to get treated quickly. Located inside a CVS Pharmacy®, we are a walk-in clinic that caters to patients 18 months of age and older. Whether you have a parent who needs a pneumonia vaccination, your allergies are particularly bad or your child woke up with an ear infection, you will find us near the intersection of Stonewall Pkwy and W I-10.
Our healthcare team is trained to treat common conditions for people of all ages. If you have any of the following, we can help:
- Illnesses – earaches, allergies, colds, flu, heartburn, upper respiratory infections, pink eye, STDs, nausea, diarrhea, sinus infection, mouth pain, mono and strep throat
- Skin conditions – lice, acne, shingles, warts, cold sores, skin irritations, athlete's foot, impetigo, sunburn, ringworm, psoriasis and swimmer's itch
- Injuries – minor burns, bug bites, sprains, joint pain, cuts, minor wounds, blisters and removal of staples, splinters and stitches
- Women's health issues – yeast infections, pregnancy testing, HPV vaccination, urinary tract infections and birth control consultations
- Travel-related health – pre-travel consultation, prevention and treatment for traveler's diarrhea, malaria treatment and motion sickness prevention
At MinuteClinic® we are available to help you and your family even if you are feeling perfectly well. We offer a range of prevention services to make sure you stay healthy. If you are concerned about chronic conditions, we offer screening and monitoring services for cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index, A1c, asthma and diabetes. We also offer a number of physicals and wellness programs. These include:
- Camp physicals
- General medical exams
- DOT physicals
- College physicals
- Ear wax removal
- Sports physicals
- Smoking cessation
- TB testing
- Epinephrine injection pen refills
- Weight loss programs
Are you worried about catching the flu this season? We offer the flu shot as well as a variety of other vaccinations. Some of these include pneumonia, hepatitis, Tdap, IPV, meningitis, MMR, shingles and DTaP.
Efficiency & affordability
As a walk-in clinic, we can usually get you in for same-day visits. You can be even more efficient by looking online and seeing how long the current wait time is. It is also possible to make appointments online as well. We know illness does not follow a predictable schedule, which is why we are available seven days a week with convenient hours.
Besides convenience, another good reason to visit our clinic is it is more affordable than going to the emergency room or a physician's office. Our range of prices is available online so you have an idea of what to expect. We also accept major insurance plans, so there is a chance your out-of-pocket expenses will be even less than what is listed.
Our MinuteClinic® is convenient and our providers are licensed and highly qualified to take care of a wide range of conditions. When you search for walk-in clinic near me, you will find us across the interstate from the Dominion Country Club. If you have questions or need directions, give us a call at (210) 698-1643 .