Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 13031 Lee Jackson Highway, Fairfax, Virginia 22033
Fairfax is a family-friendly area where individuals come to fulfill their dreams with solid home values, quality education and a multitude of career possibilities. It is also home to MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® on Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway, where we offer health-related services for the whole family. Whether you’ve got young children or are empty nesters, we treat your family like one of our own. Open six days a week, we are committed to quality walk-in healthcare.
Insurance and payment options
At MinuteClinic® just down the road from the International Country Club, we make sure healthcare is affordable, accepting patients with and without insurance. If you are insured and wonder, “Does my insurance cover this walk in clinic near me?” locate the member services number on the back of your card and give your provider a call. A representative can help you understand coverage, co-pays, deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs.
If you do not have insurance coverage, we are still happy to help you get your health back in order. We accept credit cards, checks and cash for our affordable health-related services.
Serving patients with complete care
Your health matters, not only to you, but to the people you interact with every day. You may have a family to take care of, coworkers who depend on you and various other individuals who are looking to you on a daily basis. In the following ways, our clinic can help you stay in good health with complete care for various minor illnesses, injuries and other conditions.
- Evaluation and diagnosis – During your walk-in or scheduled appointment, our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will evaluate your condition. If we feel you can be better helped by another physician, we’ll refer you to a qualified professional. Otherwise, we’ll move ahead with a diagnosis.
- Treatment – After we have given you a proper diagnosis, we can talk about a treatment plan. Sometimes it’s as easy as lifestyle changes, and sometimes you’ll need medication, a test or another type of treatment.
- Prescriptions – If your condition requires a prescription, our practitioners have the qualifications to ensure you get the medication you need to heal as quickly as possible.
Conditions we treat
To ensure you’re feeling your best, we treat patients in over 125 different ways. Some conditions we handle at MinuteClinic® in Fairfax include:
- Allergies, sore throats, earaches, pink eye, heartburn, oral conditions and other minor illnesses
- Bug bites, tick bites, stings, minor cuts, minor burns, sprains and similar minor injuries
- Minor psoriasis, rosacea, athlete’s foot, impetigo, sunburns and other skin issues
- Urinary tract, bladder and yeast infections
We are also committed to preventative care, offering seasonal flu shots to patients over 18 months of age, various vaccinations and wellness physicals for the whole family.
Visiting our clinic
For more information about our MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® at the Greenbriar Town Center, give us a call at 1-866-389-2727, stop in for a visit or download our app to utilize our 24/7 Virtual Care. With the quality healthcare services you have come to expect, we look forward to helping you with your health-related concerns.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."